Thursday, August 19, 2010

Which curl/wave definer is better?

I have kinda wavy hair, it use to be really wavy and curly but i don't know what happened. My hair can get really frizzy and puffy and so i straighten my hair pretty much everyday. I want to change up my hair and not use my Straightener everyday and i want wavy or curly hair.i have a chi Straightener, i do deep conditioner in my hair, and leave in conditioner also. i have some examples down here and i wanted to hear what you guys say. ( if there are other products you guys like tell me) thanks





p.s. i don't want my hair to be greasy, ';crunchy';, and not really hard.





-herbal essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel


-herbal essences totally twisted curl boosting mouse





-the aussie catch the wave mousse+ leave-in conditioner


-aussie sprunch catch the wave hair spray





-Garnier Fructis Hydra-Curls leave in conditioning cream





-Curls Soft Waves and Curls Styling Milk


-Curls curl Shaper anti-frizz creme


-any other of those pantene products





-nexxus





and other products and can you also help me with how you use itWhich curl/wave definer is better?
Any gel will leave your hair crunchy. So the best thing to use is mousse, creme, or a styling milk.





I hoped I helped at least a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment