Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i straighten my hair well with a bad straightener??

ok ive been useing my sisters CHI straighteners wich are really good and never leaves 1 curl i my hair , but shes goin back 2 uni next week so i have 2 use my old vicky clarke straighteners , the problem is they are broken , the heat plate things are ment to be black but for some reason , the coating has chipped away so it barely straightens , how could i get it to work well, ive tryed putting it on hi heat and straightening slower but that wont work , any other ideas ?





and i cant buy a new straightener so plz dont suggest that thanks How can i straighten my hair well with a bad straightener??
You could while blowdrying your hair get a comb and comb through your hair while drying. This makes the style stay and will be much easier and less work to straightne it as it will be almost str8 anyway :)





xHow can i straighten my hair well with a bad straightener??
leave it curly :P
blow dry your hair.


and when your doing it, brush along as you're drying it.


then straighten.


good luck =]
Then I would suggest finding another style that doesn't require a straightener. The heating element is shot in your old straightener, and needs to be filed in the trash can.
First of all you can buy straightening sort of sprays, but also you should try blow drying it straight first and then with the straighteners straighten really small strands at a time rather than big chunks!
blow dry it straight rather than using broken straighteners. I would advise you to chuck your straighteners, my friend had a broken one and it just blew up into sparks. Lucky for her she wasn't holding it or putting it near her hair! shocked her though!
I know this might sound crazy but if your hair is long enough you can straighten with an iron... lol believe me it works or you can part your hair into smaller sections start with the bottom first the work your way to the top. and have your hair dry.. so it decreses the friiz!! good luck!
I'm afraid that's a tough one you have there! =] I know hairdressers always grab the hair and straighten hard. My hairdresser also told me to clean straightners you can use nail remover polish. But i really don't know what to suggest...it sounds like you need new one;s! Sorry if that's not much help to you...Good luck anyway lol =] x.x
After you wash your hair brush it. Then put straightening serum on. Blow dry your hair straight. Then slowly v slowly straighten your hair going over it a couple of times making sure not to miss any out.





* Sasha x *

No comments:

Post a Comment