Monday, August 16, 2010

Double Question-need help with both!!!?

ok so number 1


1. i want to curl m hair without a curling iron. i have the chi hair straightener but it never works to curl my hair. i shower at night, and I have like 10 min in the morning to style my hair, tho i could get up early. my mom wont buy me a hair curler, but she'll but me hair curlers. which brand is the best? are the hot ones the best? i think id rather have hot ones, that only take 10-20 minuets, and the curls last the whole day, with just a little hair spray..i don't like hair spray though, but i'll use it. i like curls, and messy beach waves, also if u have any suggestions about how do curl my hair without curlers that would be great!





2. im having my last birthday party until im older and stuff, that ive been looking foward to forever. i love to grind w/ my friends, mostly girls, once a guy. i told my mom there would be grinding at my party, n i didn't want her coming out and yelling at everybody, she was fine with the grinding. but now she says shes not sure, and shes gonna ask other parents what they think about their children grinding. her words were ';im going to look into it'; :p how do i convince her to let us grind. my whole party will be dancing, and if we can't grind, there will be no point in haveing it. if she tells me we cant grind, i can cry and use that whole tactic, but id rather have her let me cause she wants to. also, i could just let people grind no matter what my parents say, but i could end up in trouble, or never be allowed a parties again...please help!!!!





thanks sooo much!!


(u only have to answer one if u want)Double Question-need help with both!!!?
Anwser for number 1: The hot ones are the best, and buy the salon style hair-spray because they have ones that really make ur hair pretty and are good for the enviorment. Go to any near hair salon ( a good quality one!!)


anwser for number 2: Dont grind. Gross! Sick!


sorry im totally against grinding!


Good luck =)Double Question-need help with both!!!?
hair question:


Try sponge curlers.


After you take a shower at night you put them in and sleep in them but I think the hot curling rolls work best they hurt a little but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment