Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a 1'; chi flat iron i paid 120.00 for it and?

it doesn't have temperature control on it and it gets like 350 degrees and i'm trying to curl my hair with it which i dont believe is safe. how do i curl my hair with it without the lines from the flat iron. can you give me steps. i looked on you tube but they make it look so easy and without the lines. please help.I have a 1'; chi flat iron i paid 120.00 for it and?
lesson learned. always get temperature control.I have a 1'; chi flat iron i paid 120.00 for it and?
Just keep the iron moving. When you clamp it and hold it in place, it causes the lines or creases. Chi irons do get extremely hot, so you need to keep it moving or it can cause damage. Also, make sure you use a good thermal protectant spray. If your hair is thicker, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment