Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to get hair wavy/ loose curls??

How can i get my hair wavy 4 2moro???? i cant go out and buy any products!!!





here's what ive got to work with:





my naturally straight-ish hair


a straightener


a bed head blow dryer with a diffuser


a round barrel chi brush


curlers (large and smaller-ish)





PLEASE DONT ANSWER UNLESS YOU KNOW WAT U R TALKING ABOUT!!! :)





heres some hair i want it to look like:





(im a blonde)





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h…





http://blog.newsok.com/bamsblog/files/20…





http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/…











so...ya... winner=20 points.





ill give you the 10 pts for this ? and then another pointless / that you can just say hi and i'll give you best answer!


!!





thanks


meghanHow to get hair wavy/ loose curls??
This works for me...


If your straightener is small enough, wrap your hair around it to create curls, or do this with your curlers lightly. Afterwards, lightly run your fingers through your hair and brush a little bit if you must. It works everytime.





I reccommend you put something on your hair to protect it from the heat....Morracan (spelling?) Oil is the best. It adds shine and health to your hair and protects it from the heat.How to get hair wavy/ loose curls??
Well my hair is already a little wavy, but I get my hair to look JUST like the first pic, actually its like that right now, all I do is when I get out of the shower (you can spray some holding stuff if you have any but you dont have to have it) and ';scrunch'; your hair, starting at the bottom of your hair push it up and just keep doing that all over for a few minutes then let it dry
Hi, Meghan.


I'll try to help you out here.


Use your straightener and turn it on your hair 360 degress, you can go on youtube.com and type in ';how to curl hair with straightner''.





You can also try wetting your hair with water and put the curlers in your hair and blowdry it and go to sleep with them on.
There are a couple good easy ways to get your hair like this


1 is a curling iron which is an easy fast way to curl hair.


2 is when wet twirl your hair into ringlets then pin them up to your head, sleep with them over night. This will hurt though


3 soft curlers, these are like the pins except you will more likely get waves more than curls but use these and hairspray them, sleep with them over night.


hope these help
I have really straight hair that's really hard to curl. What I normally do, is get it wet, then braid it (as many braids as you can get is best.... two french braids are good too) and sleep on it. In the morning, un-braid it, and it'll be wavy.





Good luck!
What I do when I want wavy hair is that I braid my hair at night when its damp and i go to sleep with it in and in the morning my hair is wavy.
Well, do you have any hair sprays, gels, mousses? Cause you can't do much, since it's not gonna hold.
  • low cost web hosting
  • Siam Esteemed Product Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment