Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to keep hair straightened with humidity?

I usually don't wear my hair straight during school becuase i know once i start sweating during gym it'll just curl up and i'll look retarded. Is there anyway to keep it smooth and straight even when i sweat? Products? anything? I use a CHI btw.How to keep hair straightened with humidity?
SUPER SUPER SUPER STRONG HAIR SPRAY THATS WATER RESISTANTHow to keep hair straightened with humidity?
hair spray and um maybe you could curl your hair?
Hair Spray! Works great! I do it in the morning sometimes and it works. :]
I had the same problem!


What I ended up doing was pulling my hair back for gym, and i dont know about you, but since my CHI works really well, it wouldn't leave a mark. Just make sure you have lots of hairspray and all that.


Good luck :]
i have the same problem. i use gel and hairspray. use gel though, it doesnt make ur hair all hard like hairspray!





try mine!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
When you have gym, put your hair in a ponytail, then take it off after gym. Or use hairspray, its sure to stay straight all day.
i use schwarzkopf professional osis flatliner form


its amazing it has really strong contol through humidity
dont use hairspray itll make ur hair all greasy and weigh it down and ew.


lol


try to use a soothing milk like the one by garnier fructis. also once in a while have it up in a high pony tail?





can u help me plz? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
this straightener spray from tony and guy is amazing!! its called s-factor. i use it and it actually protects your hair and makes it shinier and straighter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment