Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do i get my hair like this with a thin chi straightner?... help schools coming..?

i need to do this in 20 mins or less... my hair is straight! not a single curl or wave so how do i get it curly or wavy ?? with a hair straghtner.. go to google and type in miley cyrus curly hair.. the very first one... how do i get it like that? with a chi??How do i get my hair like this with a thin chi straightner?... help schools coming..?
section hair in half(of in thirds if you prefer)








1: take a small piece of hair


2.put straightner on it and turn straightner 180 degrees and hold it going down.





for looser hair take bigger pieces of hair.








or better yet just braid your DAMP hair overnight for no heat. the more the braids the tighter the wave.





or put in curl enhancing mouse gel etc, and put your hair in velcro rollers overnight after your hair is DAMP from a shower, not wet.How do i get my hair like this with a thin chi straightner?... help schools coming..?
try braiding it over night, in tight braids. put some moose on the braids. you'll get a wavy sort of crimped look =]
WOW you cant do that with a chi a chi is a straighner not a curler learn to read its called go to a hair salon and get a perm it will stay in your hai for about a year
Try this....the other day I put mousse in 2 inch sections, and twisted,and clipped the ends to the to the top of my head, until my whole head was twisted. I sprayed with hairspray then, slept on it over night. (I put a cap thing over it so it wouldn't bug me.) I woke op undid it and my hair looked like twisted pretzels. I sprayed hair spray. Then in leave in conditioner, (I'm sure light detangler would work though.) And brushed through with a wide tooth comb. My waves were perfect. It looked like a cross between crimped, curled, and scrunched. Try it. I dunno if I explained it well enough though. Srry .......hope I helped a bit!!!!





I don't think it will look like hers a whole bunch though. And sorry it dosen;t involve the Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment