Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I get my curly hair under control?

I am going to make my hair look like the blond girl in this picture --%26gt; http://www.glamourhair.com/images/EuroRe鈥?/a>








This is my current hair: http://www.strictlycurls.com/images/curl鈥?/a> %26lt;---thats not me in the pic just how my hair looks like. Except my hair is brown with red (NATURAL).








I use my straightner but my hair curls up right away, i dont have enough money to buy a chi straightner i heard its really good. I need a straightner that will keep my hair straight all day. Without making it poofy and curl up. Any ideas?How can I get my curly hair under control?
INSTEAD OF GETTING HEAT TREATMENTS AND ETC.. JUST DO THE STEPS BELOW TO GET SMOOTH AND SHINY HAIR.





YESSS I HAVE OVERDONE-COLOR-TREATED HAIR!





IF YOU WANT SOFT AND SHINY HAIR DO THIS:





go to wal mart and you can by ';GARNIER FRUCTiS SLEEK%26amp;SHINE ANTI-FRIZZ SERUM'; (it comes in a green round ball with a soap-like dispenser)





after you wash hair with the oh so silkening ';Dove moisturinging shampoo and conditiner, towel dry hair is its still damp. rub a SMALL amount (size of a quarter) onto palms then into hair. then let it airdry until its FULLY dried.





after that you can straighten hair with a straighten iron by itself with no chemicals and it will come out AWESOME!





good luck :)How can I get my curly hair under control?
wash ur hair with the dangerously straight shampoo and conditioner by herbal essences then use a blow dryer then use the flat iron along with the dangerously straight hair spray takes a while but it will be worth it
get a straight perm from ur hair dresser sexxy.
Channly or whatever that girls name is, it right! it does work really well!!
Here's a good video where celebrity stylist Ken Paves shows you how to create the perfect 'blow out' http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=0d59af鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment