Thursday, August 19, 2010

Boy Hair straightening help.......???!!!?

HI im a 14 year old boy and i have long brown luscious hair. My best friends think i straighten my hair even tho i dont. My best friends sister is very pretty with long blonde beautiful hair and she wanted to straighten my hair and i wanted to say yes so badly but had to say no becuz of wat i thought my friends would of said. When i was in her room i saw her 2'; barrel curling iron and my friend took it to my hair and started to curl my hair and although i really liked it i told him to stop cuz i wasnt sure wat he would think if i let him curl all my hair. My other friends mom always talks to me about straightening hair cuz she thinks i straighten my hair too. I sort of kno wat im talking about when i talk to her about this and she gives me advice for my hair which is really nice of her. When i was at her sons house, her and her son wanted to straighten my hair with her Chi flat iron and i was flattered and once again i wanted to say yes so badly but i chickened out.





I really want to straighten my hair but i dont know where to start.


Can some1 give me a step to step list on how to straighten my hair, wat ill need to stragihten my hair, wat kind of straightener i shuld get, how to get my friends moms and sisters to straighten my hair wiht my approval and most of all HOW TO HIDE THE FACT THT I STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR FROM MY FAMILYBoy Hair straightening help.......???!!!?
The only possible way to hide the fact that you straighten your hair is to hide your straightener from your parents.





When getting a straightener, I don't really think it matters what kind you get, as long as you know how to use it. Chi ones are nice, but can be fairly expensive. Ones that use ions are pretty expensive too. Though they're high quality, they can still damage and destroy your hair-- so before straightening your lucious locks, make sure you buy a heat protectant spray. It'll keep your hair from being destroyed.





Since you're a guy with long hair, and guy's hair typically gets super thick when it's longer... You're going to want to part your hair into two different layers-- the top layer, and the bottom layer. Straighten the bottom layer first, then once you achieve the straightness you desire, start on the top. That way, ALL of your hair will be straight and sleek-- and not just some of it.








:DBoy Hair straightening help.......???!!!?
A Chi or bed head or my two most fav straighteners. and personally its hard to tell you how to do your hair without showing you. i would say let someone do your hair for you and teach you as you do it. and about the family thing.. hide the straightener and make sure not to burn your hair
You need to get over it.


You're probably not the only one of your friends that straightens their hair. Most of the guys I know with hair long enough to do so, do.
Right well firstly im a lad and i straighten my hair every single day and im 17 haha! you shouldnt be embaressed of it, be proud that you care about how you look.





ive been straightening my hair for about 2 years and NOBODY has ever took the mick out of me for doing it because it shows i care about my appearance.





And I strongly recommend mega thin straighteners for boys because Ive tryed both and with thin ones i can style it just how i like it down to details haha :-)





Once you have you straighteners its easy





1)Make sure your hair isnt wet at all.


2)use a comb to grab the hair your going to straighten.(or hands)


3)when the straighteners are at full tempreture put your straighteners on the hair and start from slighty above the root of your head(enough so it doesnt burn) to the end of your hair.


4)simply continue to do this until you get the right result of how you wanted your hair to look.


5)apply hairspray if you want to as this will 'hold' the style youve just created :)








Hope ive helped :)
well buy one of those good straighteners they might b expensive but theyre really good and wont damage ur hair and well if u need help on how to straighten it then all u have to do is get clips and get small sections and just get the straightener and do that all over ur hair until u get it the way u want it simple as that if u want to protect ur hair from the straightener u can always buy flat ironing products like at walmart or something theyre pretty cheap and well dont be embarrased to get it straightened if u like to i personally think guys with straight hair look really hot and kind of spiky long well not super long but like to their ears sort of like skater dudes i dont know if uve ever noticed them though and well ur family shud understand if u want to do this with ur hair but if they dont then well just keep ur things hidden in ur room and idk wear a hoodie or cap around them so they wont know u did that but good luck anyways and do wat u like not wat others want and dont chicken out if u really want to do it





answer mine plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
very long question about straightening ... okay.


well anyway what you need:


it would be good to have CHI protection spray but that's optional to protect your hair from being damaged by heat.


A CHI straightener would be good preferable 2'; inches.


and it would be easier if you straighten your hair yourself. don't get other to ppl to do it for you. don't worry just be careful and you won't burn yourself and then it's pretty easy.


if you wanna hide the fact, do it in private. and if your parents are like wow. that's really straight then just be like yeah, i dk why maybe this is just natural.


if they'd believe that, then you're good.


hide the straightener at all times. btw they're your family, who gives a crap what they think? i would be more worried about your friends thinking bad stuff.


and didn't you say they think you straighten your hair already.? seems like your hair's pretty straight. remember StRAIGHTENING HAIR CAN DAMAGE IT GIRLS ONLY DO IT TO IMPRESS GUYS%26lt; BUT IF YOUR HAIR IS PRETTY STRAIGHT ALREADY PLZ DON'T BOTHER!!!


believe me, HEAT KILLS THE HAIR!!!
  • thinning hair
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment