Thursday, August 19, 2010

Am i doing something wrong with my straightener?

i bought the chi hair straightener a few weeks ago and started using it whenever i went out. for some reason, after a few classes at school, my hair goes back to its normal curl-at-the-end messy style (although not as bad without straightening my hair. looks better with). how can i keep it straight like other girls wear it? do i need some kind of product or something? or is it just my hair? (usually it happens worse when its windy).





Help?Am i doing something wrong with my straightener?
-Tresemme Heat Tamer to protect your hair from the heat of your straigtener


-Either hairspray or gel will work.





If you have frizzy hair, use an anti-frizz serum (I like Garnier Fructis antifrizz)





Also, if wouldn't hurt to buy a shampoo system (shampoo and conditioner) designed to help straighten hair. Garnier has a line for this.Am i doing something wrong with my straightener?
i would serch CHI tutorial on youtube
after u straighten it blow dry with cold air
You're not doing anything wrong. Just buy some sort of good hair products for your hair. Try the thermal protection by tre semme. Herbal Essence works as well. =]
it is probably just ur hair. a bunch of girls hair gets like that..


but it could also be the weather..if it is very rainy and humid weather that could def cause that..
I have the same problem! You're not using the straightener incorrectly, you just have curly hair. You might want to try some straightening gel after you get out of the shower. I don't know if you blow dry your hair out after showers, but that is another good idea. If that still doesn't work, take a little extra time to straighten it. Also, some straighteners will work better for you than others. I used to have a Chi and it hardly worked, so I bought a Conair at Wal-Mart. It works so much better! Those are just a few things that might help.
i always straighten my hair. i reccommend putting on before straightening either sebastian trilliant shimmer complex or biolage heat serum. they are amazing, they keep the frizz down, keep hair staight , help not cause damage and make my hair really smooth. also you should check the tempurature at which the temp of the straightener is at. 360 to 400 degrees straightens it best.
hmm..not sure, it could just be the way your straightening your hair, or your hair isn't use to having so much heat...try using a syrum or a heat protectant spray.
That happened to me before. I now use pomade. Put it on before you straighten. Makes it straight and gives the ends a more jagged, hard-core edge. :) Or you could just try a hair straightening shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment