Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to get my frizzy/damaged hair to look like this?

http://www.hairstyles-haircuts.net/wp-co>





I like her hair there, and possibly with no heat. Because my hair's damaged enough. It's naturally wavy/frizzy/dry, and my hair sometimes gets flat at the top.


So what can I do to make it look like this. I have many products, but the only curling type products I have are:


-Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Mousse http://www.herbalessences.ca/en_CA/colle鈥?/a>


-Tresemme curl gel http://www.tresemme.com/curl/products/bo鈥?/a>


- Hair spray


- Pommade


Some other stuff I have:


-Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum


-Chi Silk infusion


-Got2b silk drops


-The Body Shop Grapeseed glossing serum





some other stuff..





Thanks :)How to get my frizzy/damaged hair to look like this?
um well im not sure about the beach wave part but I know that u should probably work on your hair to fix it . First there is a hair mask and a whole revitalizing line by pantene u could get it like anywhere . Next when u wash your hair and the water is on hot , always smooth it down because hot water makes the folicles open and pushing then up will damage your hair even more than it already is . Finnaly finish your hair wash by washing it with cold water to seal the open folicle it makes it smooth and shiny. Then when your hair is 70% dry put the shining-frizz serum . Also u should lay off the products and stick to one brand that suits youHow to get my frizzy/damaged hair to look like this?
Always condition your hair(:

No comments:

Post a Comment