Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to keep my hair straight with layers?

I always straighten my hair, i use the chi. It would look straight but then it would get messed up. It would poof and the layers would just curl out its horrible. I don't like using hair spray because it make my hair look greasy and some parts look darker then others?. How should i keep my hair Straight with the layers?How to keep my hair straight with layers?
have you tried using straightening balm for layered hair, and when drying blow dry using a large paddle brush


good luck xHow to keep my hair straight with layers?
hairspray but just at the ends and spray it far from your face.





also, pay attention to how you sleep on your har dont lie down on your hair lift it over your pillow if that makes sense
chi is a good brand, but i have the same problem. try using a straightening balm or spray, or even blowdrying it with a balm and paddle brush. herbal essences has a pin straight mousse that makes your hair straight, and it works. it usually holds up all day, but it depends on what type of hair you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment