Thursday, August 19, 2010

Extremely curly hair?

Hello all:





I have shoulder length frizzy, curly hair. These are the products I use:





Shampoo - Redken smooth down


Conditioner - Redken Smooth down


Products: Bed-head frizz stuff, john freida extra strength serum, redken heat glide, paul mitchell super skinny serum, pureology straightening stuff, and chi +44 heat glide.





even with a chi straightener, it still takes me half an hour to straighten my hair, and it still looks really bad!


within half an hour after THAT, my hair curls back.





any advise?


and how do i stop my hair from curling back?Extremely curly hair?
heyy


i have the same kind of hair


i have a chi.


don't use all that bed head stuff.


it just gives your hair poofyness after you straighten it or


before.


stop using the products








the best products to use


it Suga leave in conditioner spray.


i use that.


and then i straighen





shampoo and conditioner-


oober cheap good stuff to use is


Finesse.





and then you spray the Suga on.


and straighten.





thats what i do. and it comes out perfect


straight;soft and etc.





and yes it will still take you half an hour. :]Extremely curly hair?
i like to use mouse and gel they have one that has a mix of gel and a cream which i say in a magazine to use for very curly hair
My hair's like that. Don't use the same shampoo and conditioner over and over. Try switching up. I usually use an antifrizz cream and a leave in conditioner. Then I put some mouse and gel and a smoothing cream. Then I straighten it. I hope that helps some.

No comments:

Post a Comment