Monday, August 16, 2010

How to curl hair with straitening iron!!??!?

i have a chi. i've seen some videos and it didnt help much. i can never get it the way i want it! the one time i did it didnt last long! tips?! please help!! thanks [=How to curl hair with straitening iron!!??!?
I have a chi too! And I am always curling my short hair and my friends long hair. I brush my hair. Clamp at the root(for short hair) or about 3 inches down (for long hair) then flip the straightener over with your wrist 180鈥?then pull it down like you're normally straightening it. I normally do the underneath section then the top. If you have thicker hair try multiple layers. If that wasn't clear check YouTube! That's where I learned. Hairspray afterwards. That's why I do :)How to curl hair with straitening iron!!??!?
Youtube. It has about 100000 diffrent ways to do your hair(: ITs majic and it really will help you


PICKMINE
My suggestion to you, is to use lots of hairspray, and if you want long curls, wrap your hair around the straightener, rather than clip your hair then wrap it. It works better if you like the long curls like Selena Gomez or Lauren Conrad have. If you'd like short curls, then you can clip your hair with the iron then wrap it. Make sure you spray it lots after you're done though, if you want it to hold. I have very thick hair, and this works for me.





Hope I Helped :)
what look are you going for? Chi flat iron are GREAT! but your hair texture may not hold curls well. I know I dont bend my hair under i curl it outward if that makes sense. I learned by having my hair dresser show me. I find it easier to get it done professionally then touch my style up with my flat iron a few times a week,
i'm guessing you're like, clamping the hair, turning the straightener a few times and pulling down. if you pull down more slowly than you normally have, i think your curl would be more defined. then just hair spray the hell out of it! otherwise, just keep experimenting until you get your hair the way you wantt
i do it all the time:


1. Brush hair


2. Clamp straightener and turn over as you straighten


3. after each lock of hair you curl, put a tiny bit of gel in and twirl it, then hairspray it
Well it's possible. You have to like kind of act like it's a curling iron, but I think you should just buy a curling iron. It's a lot easier. Sorry I couldn't answer your question better!
Roll it around.
Instead of putting your hair in the iron and going straight down, turn it in a spiral-ish way, all the way down.
Go on you tube and they will show you ho to do your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment