Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I deal with my hair?

Help! I have really thick hair, and it's curly, but not the cute curls. When I leave it natural, it frizzes like crazy. If I try the cream thats supposed to help curls, it makes it worse. I've used so many products to help curly hair but none of them made a difference. Also, hair straightening/defrizzing products don't help either. I'm worried I might damage my hair if I straighten it too much, and it's also a pain to straighten. It takes me an hour to straighten my hair, and I have a chi.


I've had it relaxed and it worked pretty well, but I don't have the money to do it again.


Can anyone tell me how I can get my hair to look acceptable (either curly or straight, it doesn't matter) without using heat products or spending a ton of money?How can I deal with my hair?
hmm....i have a similar predicament. not sure how to get away from the heat products, but this is what i do to limit damage and save time:





1. wash your hair REALLY GOOD at night and let it air dry. that way when you get up it will be dry without having to blow dry and you can get right to flat-ironing which is WAY FASTER than blow drying if you hair is already dry.


2. by this product to put in your hair before flat ironing: ';got2be crazy sleek';. it is phenomenal.


3. don't put anything else in your hair after flat ironing. wear it down, and then don't wash it so you can keep the hair the next day. if it's a little oily the next day put it up or do a half-pony. usually i can wear it down two days in a row if i don't touch it too much or it's not too hot out.





my hair is really very thick, this is the system i use during the week because it only takes me about a half-hour every other morning to style. i've never had success with the ';natural look'; although lord knows i've tried...

No comments:

Post a Comment