Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I curl my hair how all the girls at school do it?:/?

I have this curling iron:


http://www.conair.com/instant-heat-curli鈥?/a>


Or it's the 1 inch one.





I have naturally wavy hair that goes about 3-4inches below my shoulders. It has layers and it's pretty dry, but my hair routine has been making it better. I use the Pantene smooth vitality shampoo/conditioner (I think that is what it is, it green and white and new), chi silk infusion, and catwalk curl enhancer (not sure what it's exactly called but it's blue and white). I have found that when I curl my hair with it's natural wave it makes the curls stay longer and it looks the same as when I straighten my hair first. I used to straightewn my hair all the time so it has some damage to it. Anytime II use a big curling iron, the curls do NOT stay. CDan you give me any tips on how I should do it? Please give me details (like how far I should roll the curling iron up, if I should brush the curls out with my fingers, etc.) Thanks a ton!How do I curl my hair how all the girls at school do it?:/?
The easiest thing you can do is get some hot rollers. You can get pretty generic brands at walmart or target that are really easy to use. You don't have to flat iron your hair first. Just roll them up and get dressed or do your makeup or something while they chill. I would leave them in for about 15 minutes and then take them out, lightly spray your hair with a medium hold hair spray (I do not recommend anything made by Pantene... These products have lots of alcohol and wax that coat your hair and keeps your hair from getting the nutrients it needs) and then lightly run your fingers through your hair. Finish it off with a little more hair spray and a light mist of shine spray. You'll look like you spent all day on your hair :)





Hope this helps.How do I curl my hair how all the girls at school do it?:/?
i sleep with my hair half way wet and twisted.





take small 1-2 inches of hair and twist it till its pretty solid. then wrap it into a circle and secure with bobby pins. do that to all of your hair and in the morning it should be pretty curly. make sure u spray with hair spray before and after.





i recommend pump it up hairspray. you can find it in the ebony section in walmart.


trust me, it works and stays.
as for curling it think twice about a curling iron, I'd use a flat iron just because its better for you hair, its quicker and easier.Try this tutorial out so you can see what I''m talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_xc3fsr鈥?/a>


Its for curling ur hair with the flat iron.
This worked really well for me.


It's a good method to use when curling your hair and it helps the curl last longer.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfLdsmic_鈥?/a>


Or check out more of her videos.


youtube.com/bubzbeauty
  • thinning hair
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment