Saturday, August 21, 2010

Using the flat iron has obviously changed my naturally curly hair to straight. Can I get it curly again?

My hair used to be thick and curly. I would have to relax it with chemicals but ever since i started using the chi flat iron it drys straight and I can't wear it curl. How do I get back my thick curly natural hair?Using the flat iron has obviously changed my naturally curly hair to straight. Can I get it curly again?
that started happening to me too after i flat ironed my hair straight for almost two years straight.





what i did was i started putting hair get in my hair (not alot) and then just scrunching it up with my hair to boost the nartualness of the curls. it worked pretty well and now my hair curls again on its own. (although i still like to scrunch)





hope that helps.


:}Using the flat iron has obviously changed my naturally curly hair to straight. Can I get it curly again?
Stop using it for a while and use curl shampoo and a curling iron and dont relax it with chemicals it dries out ur hair, and try a shampoo for damaged hair (because of chemicals)
Have you changed shampoos/conditioners? Mine is usually frizzy and poofy, but since using a different shampoo, its been drying beautifully straight. It has nothing to do with my flat iron.





I find it very hard to believe a flat iron could permanently change hair texture (but if it really did, you are one lucky gal!).





If its not your shampoo or conditioner, go to a salon and see what they can do to get your curls back.
my hair did the same thing! something i realized worked for me was garnier fructis curl construct mousse. while your hair is damp your can scrunch it with some of this and it really works for my hair. it makes it really curly. if you do this for a while, it usually starts to get some body and curl back. also, try not straightening it so often. you could wear your hair in a cute pony tail or something some days. and if the mousse works, then wear it curly some days. you can get this product at walmart. also, if you want to try another mousse, im sure it would work also.
There are video out there show you how to do that:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfoihBOzP鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_鈥?/a>





http://www.folica.com/info/curl-hair-fla鈥?/a>





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-curl鈥?/a>





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • thinning hair
  • Siam Esteemed Product Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment