Saturday, August 21, 2010

HELP MY HAIR IS HORRIBLE!?

Ok so i have really curly hair which i straighten everyday and yes it is dry but its not fried cuz i use heat protector and a chi striaghtener anyways... I tease my hair and it curls back up. I have a haircut with layers and its textured so i tease it and it just gets staticky and starts to curl back up and gets into the bad puffy . How do i fix this? no i will not straightening my hair and no i will not stop teasing it. Just need some tips on this plzz :) Also how do u get your hair really shiny looking but not greasy. Cuz my hair is kind of dry but not really dry. thanks to all who answer sorry this is long btw.HELP MY HAIR IS HORRIBLE!?
I have choppy layers as well and style my hair the same way, and I have the same problem


because I live in florida where it's always humid =/ but anyways, I use ';frizz-ease heat defeat'; before straightening my hair. Then, after my hair is straight. I spray in a little bit of hair spray (not too much, or else it will stick together and look funny'; Then, proceed to tease your hair. Make sure you spray more hairspray to make it stay. To give it a shinier look I spray a little bit of a product called ';smooth shine polishing'; I got my hair products from either wal-mart or target I don't remember which one. But both products work really well in humidity and hottness. Sometimes, if I'm too lazy to straighten my hair I just scrunch it after a shower by adding gel while my hair is still wet and letting it air dry. Then I spray a bit of hairspray in it. This is healthier for your hair and looks more natural. It also makes it so that you can wear your hair curly and it wont frizz.HELP MY HAIR IS HORRIBLE!?
Rinse your hair in cold water to make it shiny....I would get a professionals help on the other things....Good luck.
this works for me


http://mp.hairboutique.com/_images/produ鈥?/a>
to make it shiny use shampoos and moisturizers but dont use too much it will get greasy





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkA2qFt9kYY.1Mjwr.8PUeIjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100401190456AAl5hQX
accept %26amp; embrace your curly hair!!! God gave it to you for a reason! =)


or if you insist of being straight, you can find a chemical straightener from Sally's or a similar store. CAUTION on the chemicals though.. they can fry your hair if its already unhealthy. but if you dont dye it a lot u should be ok.


you can also buy shine spray from Sallys or like store that u spray in %26amp; makes it shiny. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment