Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to keep my hair straight !?

I'm African American . I have very fine soft hair, meduim length. My hair has body when o get it done and for the next few days but after that my hair gets thin and has no body to it. So in think about washing it . When I get dine washing and blow drying my roots are thicker. Is thereca way I can make my roots straight but not my whole hair straight so it can hair body . Is there a way to press it. I don't have a hooded dryer so that won't work. I don't won't to use no different product. Also how to curl my hair under tight with a chi flat iron and no curling iron . Or rollers ? %26lt;--- how would I do that thoughHow to keep my hair straight !?
to make your roots straight you going to have to press it with a straightening comb, and use heat styling products that protect your hair from breakage and damage. To curl your hair under straight go under with the flat iron than put holding spray on your hair it's called holding spray for curls.How to keep my hair straight !?
Get Japanese Hair Straightening, it keeps your hair straight for a year. But its EXPENSIVE. at my hair stylist place its 300-500 US dollars, but at my friends its 600. :O
www.youravon.com/cmontgomery7840

No comments:

Post a Comment