Thursday, August 19, 2010

What are some cute ways to do your hair?

So my hair is like Boring. I have black hair and side bangs which is always straight. i mean cute, but i cant seem to do anything with it.





I have a chi and ive tried to curl my hair with it but its just like this big fail. There's kinks and its just ugly.





I cant scrunch it because it looks gross like i got out of the shower or like crunchy hay.





Can someone explain to me how you do anything with your hair. Pictures, Directions, Videos ?


Whatever lol just help please.


Btw my hairs super thin:/ and right above my boobs but i have extensions i wear sometimes which i can straighten/curl/whatever its human hair. So yeahWhat are some cute ways to do your hair?
I found some tutorials from youtube designed for people with thin hair, hope this helps.What are some cute ways to do your hair?
You don't have to go over the top!


Do little things like take a front section of hair and braid it. Then bring it to the back of your head and use bobby pins to fasten it. Looks really cute!





If you braid your hair at night after showering and then take the braids out in the morning, your hair will be loose and wavy.





Or you can just add cute clips or headbands to your hair. Easy way to look cute.
http://www.bubzbeauty.com/hair/013.html


LOVE HER. Check out her vids on the side(:
If you have fine hair, you should DEFINITENLY look into the Sam Villa Textur iron! I have really fine hair and it won't hold a curl... until I started using the Textur iron. It basically alters the texture of your hair and changes your hair from fine to full. Go to the website and check it out: http://www.samvilla.com/products/electrics/professional-textur-iron.html





Also, look at these videos - it will show you some ways to use the Textur iron: http://www.samvilla.com/education/s14_Artificial%20Texture%20DVD.html





You also talked about curling your hair with your Chi. Sam's Sleekr flat iron is made to work in unconventional ways. The plates are rounded so your hair doesn't snag on the corners and the body is rounded so it easily creates curls and waves. I LOVE my SV irons!!! http://www.samvilla.com/products/electrics/professional-sleekr-flat-iron.html





Oh - use with Redken's heat styling products (spray starch 15, align 12, fabricate 03, etc..) will protect you hair from the heat and make it look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment