Thursday, August 19, 2010

What is a good straightener for curly wavy hair?

I have curly and wavy hair it is cut in layers and awesome when straight. It is some what thick but I am told my hair type is thin. My curls tend to brush out and leave me with waves. I have the instyler but it curls the ends under or out. It doesn't give me the look I would like. Please help. Is my perfect straightener a chi. (everyone says how gr8 they r.)What is a good straightener for curly wavy hair?
GHD'S are the best straightners full stop!


but the the chi ones look as good


also th new remington ones are really good but to be guaranteed straight hair al day ghd's are the way to go!!!What is a good straightener for curly wavy hair?
Seriously go with a Chi. A great place to get them is at Target. If you buy them online be very careful since people are always trying to sell fakes...





I have very curly have and I've been using my Chi on my hair for over a year now, and it's the best thing I've tried (believe me I've tried a lot of straighteners). It's the best damage wise, it doesn't damage your hair as much as other straighteners. And it takes so much less time with the Chi. I've heard the GHD is wonderful, but also you have to be careful about fake ones on the web.





Good luck! :D
get the babyliss pro straightener. They are titanium instead of ceramic. They heat up quicker and straighten hair way faster and easier. My mom has an afro and she used this once and fell in love with it. We both had a chi and they are great but this is new and it blows it out of the water. Salon's carry them so maybe they can let you sample it! Highly recommended and about the same price as a chi, but look online they are about 60$ cheaper vs. the salon





good luck
Braun Satin hair is the best ceramic Straightener from braun here it is picture


http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Piig鈥?/a>





it is also inexpensive
I have coraolis (sp?) straighteners with ionic glass plates. They are AMAZING! but quite expensive!
Remington 2 inch ceramic LCD straightener
remington wet 2 straight :)
The Chi- hands down.
remington wet2straight.
Ghd's are good but their quite expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment