Monday, August 16, 2010

CHI flat iron-please help!?

I have a 1inch Chi Flat iron/straightener. I have pretty think, crazy-curly-wavy hair which I hate. So I straighten my hair everyday with my chi. I want to learn how to create big, soft waves, and spiral curls with the Chi. I know it is a straightener, but I have seen how it can curl/wave hair also. Please tell me how to wave and curl my hair- Thanks, xoxoCHI flat iron-please help!?
I use the CHI on all my clients, and when I do updo's on prom days I ALWAYS use my CHI to curl.


Just take the CHI and turn it while you're going down the hair shaft, kind of in a circle, like you would a curling iron. It takes a little practice but once you get the hang of it, you'll love it and the curls stay better than when you use a curling iron.CHI flat iron-please help!?
instead of letting it fully warm up. use it when it isnt that hot. also dont clamp hard on the chi when creating curls/waves or else you will only get a straight angle curve.
Whati do with my CHI is i take it and make kind of curves with the iron while going down with it about medium hot and it usually works with my hair. my hair is soooooooooo thick curly and wild. i have to use it every day. ttyl.bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment