Saturday, August 21, 2010

What does the CHI keratin mist do? How do i use it?

Do i use it before i flat iron and curl my hair like a heat protectent? I already have the 44 Iron guard, so do i use this when my hairs wet? or dry? I have super curly thick hair, looking to grow it really long and healthy, on the brink of recovery from years of chemicals and bleaching, ironing, tons of heat! Will this help it grow healthier, in turn making it grow faster? I read the bottle and all it says is ';leave in strengthing treatment: Directions: spray through hair evenly. Proceed with styling.';





I have TWO huge bottles (12oz) i bought them at TJ maxx. Only 6.00.





So what do i do with them.???


Thanksss!!!!!What does the CHI keratin mist do? How do i use it?
Chi Keratin Mist will make your hair really strong and healthy. This will help your hair grow stronger, but not any faster than usual. It also adds shine and smoothness.


You should still use the 44 Iron Guard as a heat protection spray if you use heat styling tools. That way, your hair won't become damaged.


You spray the Keratin Mist on damp hair, and then blow dry and straighten your hair :)


And once your hair is dry, use the Chi 44 Iron Guard before flat ironing.


:] I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment