Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do drugstore curling irons work?

I heard that really expensive straighteners like the CHI can also curl your hair, but I was wondering if the $15 drugstore curling irons work?





Because with the money to buy a Chi, I could buy a lot of curling irons of different sizes. I'm just wondering how the quality of the iron is.Do drugstore curling irons work?
So. We meet again.





I have the Revlon 2-in-1 Straightener/Curler, and the curling iron does NOT hold curls well. It takes an hour to curl my hair, then the curls will fall out after half an hour no matter how much hair spray I use. Maybe that's just my tragic experience, but I highly doubt other curlers will be any better. Save up for a decent iron, trust me.Do drugstore curling irons work?
The Chi's are absoluetly AMAZING!


It's all ceramic (many will say they are, but aren't!),


and protects your hair from getting burned and fried.


But if you don't want that,


use a Revlon,


they work as good,


but sometimes..


You won't get that qaulity a Chi will give you.
I really don't think it depends on the store.


it depends on the brand.


n if it don't work.


then y is it called a curler?
Yes, they take a little longer to curl/ straighten your hair but they work.
yeah.
no.... they wont go very hot....


my straightner was $150ish


and its THE BOMB
maybe but u should try walmart its better
  • thinning hair
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment