Saturday, August 21, 2010

CHI vs. Solia?

I've always wanted a CHI Iron but while doing research I found the Solia. My question is (if used both irons or completely satisfied with one) which one is a better buy? My friends have the CHI so from experience I know how it works. The handle gets hot, straightens nicely, curls beautifully, hair looks healthier, slim model...etc. I would like to know if the Solia is bulky or heavy? Curls nicely? Long lasting? Basically any review you have to share I will take into consideration! Thank you, VeroCHI vs. Solia?
I've had my CHI straightener for 2 years and I still LOVE it. I wouldn't change it for anything. It's a classic! I don't think anything could replace the softness and straightness that the chi gives my hair!! (lol that sounded like a commercial but its true!)CHI vs. Solia?
I read the Chi breaks very often and the Solia, Sedu, Hai are better from the reviews I have read. Also the Chi doesn't have a temperature dial to adjust the heat which is very important to me I like to be able to adjust the heat for my hair type. But many people like the Chi and think it is the best I would say get what you like or think is the best you may like it you never know until you try it. I don't know much about either one I have a Conair Infiniti it is cheaper but works really well for me and I only use the 100% solid ceramic plates not the gold plated ones. I have done lots of reviews and have tried many flat irons even from salons and still like the Conair but Babyliss are good too.
i've had the chi for about a year now and i absolutely love it. i used it once and sometimes even twice a day. the only problem is that after a year it began to not work as well but i did have a one year warantee and they will replace or fix whatever isnt working properly. the chi makes your hair so smooth and silky and heats up so fast.
if you go on the website folica.com they have some great reviews. I have done some research too and have decided to buy the pink solia over the CHI. I have heard that the CHI breaks easily and it doesn't have temperature control.

No comments:

Post a Comment