Monday, August 16, 2010

Boy Hair straightening help.......???!!!?

HI im a 14 year old boy and i have long brown luscious hair. My best friends sister is very pretty with long blonde beautiful hair and she wanted to straighten my hair and i wanted to say yes so badly but had to say no becuz of wat i thought my friends would of said. When i was in her room i saw her 2'; barrel curling iron and my friend took it to my hair and started to curl my hair and although i really liked it i told him to stop cuz i wasnt sure wat he would think if i let him curl all my hair. My other friends mom always talks to me about straightening hair cuz she thinks i straighten my hair too. I sort of kno wat im talking about when i talk to her about this and she gives me advice for my hair which is really nice of her. When i was at her sons house, her and her son wanted to straighten my hair with her Chi flat iron and i was flattered and once again i wanted to say yes so badly but i chickened out.





I really want to straighten my hair but i dont know where to start.


Can some1 give me a step to step list on how to straighten my hair, wat ill need to stragihten my hair, wat kind of straightener i shuld get, how to get my friends moms and sisters to straighten my hair wiht my approval and most of all HOW TO HIDE THE FACT THT I STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR FROM MY FAMILYBoy Hair straightening help.......???!!!?
Okay sweetie! Bree is here to help!





First of all you need to buy a straightener. In the price range of 40-80 dollars are the best kind to buy. (yes I know it's expensive =[)


Okay, while you're out, but leave in conditioner. So that way your hair won't frizz or fry. Also but a heat protecting spray! That is a major thing to buy! Okay. Now that you have what you need, here are the steps...





1. Wash your hair and put in the leave in conditioner while wet.


2. Blow dry your hair. (never straighten wet even if your straightener can!)


3. Pull half of your hair up with a hair tie.


4. Spray the heat spray on the lower half.


5. Straighten the lower half.


6. Let down the rest of your hair.


7. Spray the remaining hair with heat spray.


8. Straighten remaining hair.


9. YOU ARE DONE!





Oh, and to help hiding it from your parents...hmm just keep all the items in your room. In a drawer preferably. That should keep them from finding it. Oh! If they look through your drawers, then put all the supplies under clothes.





I really hope I helped!





If you have anymore questions, email me.





-BreeBoy Hair straightening help.......???!!!?
u shouldn't be ashamed of straighting ur hair. guys that do are hawt!!! just get a straightner that heats up 2 at least 350. mine cost like 15 bucks. just do it. :)
  • thinning hair
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment