Saturday, August 21, 2010

What to do with extremely curly hair?

I have really big curly hair and I love it. I just need a change. I have managed to define the curl and tone the frizz down to where it looks good but I have no idea how to fix it up. I am tired of having it just hang there. It's a pain in the you know where to straighten it even with a CHI and I'm bored with the style. I don't want to cut it, I just want a way to play around with it. Any help?What to do with extremely curly hair?
my way is exactly what u want








Shampoo and condition your hair. Towel dry. Apply a mousse or other styling product lightly to your damp hair to give it some texture.. While your hair is still damp, bend your head over so you're drying your hair upside down. Dry your hair with the blow dryer while using your hands to scrunch it. Once your hair is dry, throw your head back and immediately spray with silvikrin Flexible Hairspray .What to do with extremely curly hair?
Go to a hair stylist and ask them. Most people I know with curls get layers then get their hair thinned a little. Using products also help

No comments:

Post a Comment