Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Have Wavy Hair, I Always Straighten It Though, I Want To Try Something Diffrent...........?

What Is The Best Way To Curl My Hair? I Have Almost Ever Appliance Including A Chi, But I Cant Figure Out How To Curl With It? I Want My Hair To Be Very Curly, Long Lasting, Touchable, And Frizz Free?I Have Wavy Hair, I Always Straighten It Though, I Want To Try Something Diffrent...........?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iwZ9uP_3鈥?/a>


do it this way


i have it'





and i do it all the time


i love it


hope i helped


flaunt it gurl!I Have Wavy Hair, I Always Straighten It Though, I Want To Try Something Diffrent...........?
try a diffuser =]
I have the same type of hair.





Go in the shower at night, and do not brush it when you get out


make sure you get all the water out with a towel


and go to sleep with it wet





When you wake up in the morning it should be dry


take a curling iron and take the top pieces that are visible and curl them





By not curling your whole head it doesn't look stupid and looks pretty natural but still flawless.





%26lt;3Chelsea
Well If you are like me, you're hair won't do anything once you've straghtened it. So style as usualy wavy, and then use a curling iron (I love my Bed Head curler) to go over the more straight pieces. Use lots of hairspray!
go to a hair salon and get it done you can also get a perum


you can also srcunch yur hair
If your Chi is a straightener, then take a section of hair and put the straightener near the roots. Then wrap the section of hair around the outside of the straightener, and hold it for a few seconds. Then unwrap it, hairspray it, and your done!

No comments:

Post a Comment