Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please help on how to flat iron and curl my hair !!!?

Hi, when i flat iron my thick/ frizzy hair it takes 45 mins. and i usually burn myself!!! how can i not burn myself? i try to hold the hair away from my face but i mess-up. i have been straightening my hair for over 7 years and ahh!! Also how can i curl my hair? sometimes my hair wont hold a curl. help!! Also, i really need a new curling iron and a new flat iron, but i seen on tv there's this new one with little heat, and it can do both things to your hair, and you can leave your hair wet. do you know what that is called? i was watching it on paid programing.


please help! any info will do! also i tried goggling these things, but only weird youtube videos came up.. ahh!!


i have the 2 inch red flat chi iron. and some old black iron. i use hair spray.


thanksPlease help on how to flat iron and curl my hair !!!?
Okay, all I can really help you with is the curling question. This is how I curl my hair-and it holds all day.


Begin by applying a styling gel, mousse or styling spray. Your curls will form better if you use good quality products.





Clip your hair back in multiple sections. Release one section and brush or comb it to remove any knots or tangles. Spray lightly with a soft-hold hairspray if your hair is very fine and doesn't hold curls well.





Begin with the undersection of your hair, working your way up to the top. Twist a small section of your hair with your hands for spiral curls, or take a flat, larger section for loose curls.





Curl desired hair





Roll the iron up and hold it for about 10 seconds.





Open the curling iron and release the curls. Proceed with other sections until all areas have been curled.





Flip your head and shake out the curls, then style your hair with your fingers.





Spray with a light hold hair spray to keep your curls in place.


Good luck and I hope I was of some help! Please help on how to flat iron and curl my hair !!!?
Keep practicing.
Well with the straightening part... do you use a clip to put the top layer of the hair up, while you do the under layer? If not this will help tons. Also straighting your hair for 7 years can do some damage, hopefully your using some pre-straightner product (can't think what its called :P but i use it, and love it) Maybe your straightner is old. I love my straightner I got at a salon, cost me $120 but is nearly imposible to burn your self, and its better for your hair. As for curling, with an iron, when your hair is wraped around the iron use a light hairspray, dove works great, and spray a few sprays, once all finished use a heavier hair spray, there are tons of products out there for different things, i would go to a salon and ask a proffesional, they will be able to help you tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment