Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you get curls at the ends of you hair to last?

I have thick layered hair so I usually flat iron the top and curl the ends using a chi. After I finish I spray my ends with Redken Forceful 23 but about an hour later the curls are gone. Will spraying each individual curl make it last or do you all know of any other products that will make it last. Or could it be that since my hair is thick and long the weight pulls the curls out?How do you get curls at the ends of you hair to last?
Make the curls really tight.How do you get curls at the ends of you hair to last?
ask your hair dresser. they have all kinds of tricky products! ';threads'; might make a product that would work for holding curls better! im sure they'll recommend something for under $20 and it would be soooo worth it
I am the exact same way. I have long black thick hair, But i have found that using the walmart brand of hairspray works. It is called, ';freeze-it';. When you are curling your hair, spray massive amounts of it.
Go to the barber shop and tell them to perm only the bottom,or just use lots of hairspray,gell,or moose!
i have the same problem!


what i do is, when i am curling my hair, i put a really really small dab of Herbal Essence max hold Gel on each section, the Herbal Essence doesn't make ur hair crispy tho which is good!


after i am all done, i either spray Herbal Essence extra hold Hairspray or White Rain hairspray!


good luck
When you take the chunk of hair that you are about to curl, spray it.


Then when curling it, keep the curlers (or straighteners) there for 30 seconds.


When you're done, spray again. Lots.


You can never use too much hairspray :)
  • thinning hair
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment