Thursday, August 19, 2010

Curling my hair with a straightener ?

my hair is curly but i usually straighten it. but i got it curled the other day for a wedding. and the guy used a straightener to do it.


i lost my curling iron. so i wanna use my straightener. i have the CHI. but it didnt work last time i tried. anyone know how to do it?Curling my hair with a straightener ?
ok heres how you do it http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-curl-hair-with-straighteners-2Curling my hair with a straightener ?
i want to know this too ive tried time and time again and it always looks boxy and uncute
My best friend does this sometimes. She just twists the straightner as she pulls down. It looked a little complicated to me
you clamp the hair in the straightener and curl backwards...hold it there and then slowly pull out...watching some videos might help too... explaining it is a little difficult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekzo_uqV3鈥?/a>





go there! its a tutorial
Best bet is to look on Youtube. But you need a 1-inch straightener. You clamp the hair down at the roots and you twist clockwise very slowly downwards. Ta dah. :)
what you do is get the straightner and as its on your hair at the top turn it and pull it down i can't really explain i hope this helps!!
  • thinning hair
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment