Thursday, August 19, 2010

Curling hair tips?

what is a great tool to use to get beautiful curls, not tiny wavy ones but big bold curls.


i have a chi and this other curling thing and a curling iron, but is there anything easier?, im not that good at using those things! lol. im okay with using my chi, but it takes a REALLY long time. and if you need to know how long my hair is for any reason, its medium in length.


what do you use if you curl your hair?


kay thanks =]Curling hair tips?
I'm able to get big, loose waves using a big curling iron and trust me I never thought I was good at it either. I do have very long hair and I used the tutorials from the website below. I don't think I've ever spent more than 20 minutes to curl my hair. She gives a bunch of video tutorials on curling your hair on her site. http://pursebuzz.com/?page_id=14Curling hair tips?
get a pair of GHDS they curl really good
hmm use curl and wash shampoo or curling moose by herbal essences..peopple please awnser my questions on my profile
I hate curling my own hair, so I use my hairdresser ... he gives me a new perm every three months, and makes it look good once or twice between perms. That is really the ONLY way to get good curls, as far as I'm concerned.
well all i do with the curling iron is first turn it on(duh!). then once it is hot enough i wrap my hair aroung the inside to the outside of the curler with my hair(wrap ur hair in one part of the curler. then press it together for 10 secongs. i let it loose then i spary it with some spray so that it would last
ok here is a wonderful way because i have thick wavy hair so its hardddd to curl and it takes forever so my friend told me how well first wash or wet your hair then put grease put curlers and leave let it dry ohmake sure your hair not dripping like a nice wet wherethe grease will still it worksss sooooooo good you could even use vasaline i usually leave it in for atleast a day
Well I curl my hair a lot, but I use a tiny curling iron because I ave thin hair. I use tresseme heat protector too before I curl my hair s it prevents split ends. Then I use Garnier Fructis hairspray and it works great! I hope this helps you!
I have long, straight, thick hair and the only way it will curl is if I use sponge rollers and Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Gel.





Good Luck! God Bless!
use a flat iron to curl
Use tresseme curl activator spray. Im serious. My hair is zero curl and this makes wonderful loose bouncy curls it looks amazing!! I promise you this will work!! Use this!!


just spray it on and curl your hair like normal, except it willl be wonderfula dn curly in no time!!


Heres wut it looks like


http://www.tresemme.com/heat/images/how-鈥?/a>


heres a reveiw


http://www.blog.makeupmoxie.com/2007/05/鈥?/a>


use it!!





-snowluv%26lt;33

No comments:

Post a Comment