Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need advice on hair , any pro or well informed person please help!?

I have long, brunette hair. I straighten with a CHI almost every day, i have naturally very curly hair and now, from straightening it, i am loosing that curl. i need help on how to gain the curl back, and protect it so that if i straighten it it wont do this again.. any help at all!!!!!!Need advice on hair , any pro or well informed person please help!?
I would say stop straightening it for a while, use mouse or gel everyday to scrunch your hair, giving it assistance in curling back up. I would stop using straighteners, they are bad for your hair anyways. Use conditioner everyday, and maybe try leave in conditioner...Need advice on hair , any pro or well informed person please help!?
Do you use a heat protectant? I also recommend a good shampoo that moisturizes you hair. I too have curly hair and always use both.
heat protector and pantiene pro v leave in conditioner or a hairmask

No comments:

Post a Comment