Saturday, August 21, 2010

HELP! I'm looking for a new Hair straightener!!!!!?

HI!


Right now I own a pretty cheap hair straightener (the brand is called 'style elements') and would like to upgrade to a better one. From what I've seen on youtube, watching 'how to' videos, the brands CHI, FHI, HAI, BIOSILK, and CRICKET are the top brands. The straightener I have now only has 2 settings, also (on and off, haha) so I would like a straightener with heat settings and such. I would also like to be able to curl my hair with it because that looks very pretty. But I keep trying with my straightener I have now and it never works.





So if you have any suggestions then , I would appreciate it.





THankssss!HELP! I'm looking for a new Hair straightener!!!!!?
I have remington, and it works for me... try it.. i get my curly hair straightened for about 15 minutes to perfection :)





And tips :


Always use that thing that helps your hair with big heat... my friend almost burned her hair without it :)HELP! I'm looking for a new Hair straightener!!!!!?
buy GHD's they work wonders for me but they do cost quite a bit.
I am using vital sasoon ceramic. I have frizzy and wavy hair it works wonders plus for the price you can't beat it. Another friend of mine has the same one and she also loves it. I think it was $16 when I bought it a year ago.
Get BaByliss, its great. but if you have really curly hair get a GHD.


but in my views i tried both and the BaByliss is just great.
Buy a GHD. They're amazing
GHD's are the best in the world they are about 拢100 but i have thick frizzy hair and they work fab they can curl 2, there is loads of different types they do check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment