Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to keep my hair from frizzing?

I have afro/white shoulder length hair. I always straighten it. I love curly hair but I dont want to deal/fight with it all the time.





I live in kodiak Ak and it rains 80% of the time.





Its not like a pouring down rain. It more like a drizzle or a mist.





I have alot of fly aways and i have bangs. Im starting track tuesday.





I will have hair in a high pony tail. I have it like that most of the time anyway.





I dont particularly want to wear a hat.





I also have the orginal 1'; CHI. It works well with my hair.





Are there any types of gels or anything that with keep my straight hair from curling?





ThanXZ!!!!How to keep my hair from frizzing?
try L'oreal Studio Hot Straight it is Straightening protecting cream before straighten your hair





http://www.auravita.com/prodimages/LORE/鈥?/a>








it hold your hair very good and protect your hair from straightenHow to keep my hair from frizzing?
You can use a permanent that will straighten the hair and also relax it. There is also a gel that is very good that will lay your hair down it's called jam by soft sheen, the gel is very stiff but smells very sweet.
shave it duh

No comments:

Post a Comment