Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have a problem with my hair....?

ok.. so i wanna straighten it right? so in the morning i get up and straighten it.. but the problem is that i have to walk about .75 of a mile (10-20 min... depends on how fast im walking) to school in the morning and due to the humidity, my hair curls up again! what can i do? i REALLY dont wanna use hairspray and my mom wont buy me a chi straightener.. (i currently use a ceramic plated one that was about $30) and i dont wanna burn my hair that much...I have a problem with my hair....?
Rock your natural hair in a cute way. Why does it have to be ';straight';?





;)I have a problem with my hair....?
a nice straightener like a chi or sedu with hairspray should get rid of that problem. thats all i can think of. save money to get one.
okay.....i kno im a guy and all but i work with hair. you definitly need to buy a chi! MY SIS HAD THE SAME PROBLEM BUT SHE BOUGHT A CHI AND IT WORKED OUT FINE!
Buy a frizz/humitidy resistant hair gel. I also have cirly hair. It's 99cents @ wallgreens.
The only way to keep your hair dead straight is by using professional salon products and GHD straighteners, the cheap ones will make it look ok to begin with but over an hr or 2 later it will start gettin frizzy/wavy....save ur money to buy GHD's and you will be impressed.....they are the only straighteners that make my over curly hair straight. My hair dresser told me that GHD's also have a conditioning balm in the plates which makes your hair really smooth and shiny whilst very straight.
If u have African american hair, I suggest that u go to local beautician and ask for a hard press. Then if your beautician is experienced she/he should shampoo,deep cond., blow-dry,press,flatiron,clip splitends if needed, bump hair@ your request. And in humid weather, I suggest that u keep your hair dry wrapped until you get to school and comb out with a claw comb in a downward/circular motion. Assuming that u wrap your hair @ night anyway. Then u won't have to put heat on it every morning to straighten it. I also suggest that u use a hotter iron. Some peoples hair require more heat then others.
Well, I agree about the hair spray. I use V05 %26amp;%26amp; it gives my hair good volume. but sometimes if I go out %26amp;%26amp; its windy it makes my hair greasy. I try to stay away from hair spray too. Well with your problem I'd try to find a ride with air conditioning to school.


It'll fix your make up from coming off your face on your way to school due to perspiration. I wouldn't worry about ruining your hair with a straightener either thats usually the case with people who die their hair a lot %26amp;%26amp; straighten it. If i was you I'd go to Sally's and by a straightener with black plates (preferably an ion). thats best for your hair.





-If you want straight hair, you have to put time, money %26amp;%26amp; effort into it. There aren't any remedies or such that will do it.





-You need to buy a good black plated straightener, wash it with moisture conditioner %26amp;%26amp; shampoo,


use a leave on conditioner too to keep it moist, use a smoothing gel on your hair before you straighten it, %26amp;%26amp; get a ride to school.





-Heres some suggestions of what you should buy:





smoothing agent availableat walgreens


http://www.shopping.com/xPR-Garnier_Fruc鈥?/a>





Straightner


http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/3011/301鈥?/a>





shmapoos %26amp;%26amp; conditioner


http://www.dove.us/register/cool_moistur鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment