Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please help...my hair?!?

okay so i have curly/wavy hair. i straighten it alot, i do use the chi 44 iron guard, but i feel like its making my hair split more. my hairs just a little wavy now and i dont like it, but i cant go natural because its so damaged. i have a straightener where its possible to have those pick things, but i can also put them away...whats better just flat like the chi, or with those pick things that kinda make it like a brush; haha you know.. also, how should i use my product...or what products should i use? also should i blowdry it at night? or should i wet my hair in the morning, then blow dry and straighten? or whats easier? also, the front/side part of my hair curls really easily...does hairspray help? im going to get it cut too, but i just need any advice possible, thanks=]Please help...my hair?!?
Alright, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take my advice. I've gone through the same thing.


I have curly hair, I used to straighten my hair all the time, and used the blow dryer.


My advice is to just stop using heating tools all together. It's the best for your hair, trust me.


Get a couple inches taken off, and start taking better care of your hair.


Theres not a problem with going natural. I love natural. And actually if you stop using heating tools your hair will get it's curl and wave back.


I've gone organic, I use only organic products on my hair. And let me tell you it pays off big time.


Find a good Sulfate-Free Shampoo. A good moisturizing conditioner. And the right styling products, nothing with alcohol or -cones in it (Cones are those big long words ending in -xane or -cone. It builds up on your hair and makes it fall out)


Try looking at www.naturallycurly.com


Some organic products I recommend are


Kinky-Curly


Aubrey Organics


Burt's Bee's





I hope this helps!Please help...my hair?!?
Just cut it then let it grow back out healthy. Try to use heat protector sprays next time when you straighten your hair. You sound like those popular girls at my school. Their heads are riddled with split ends... it looks UGLY :0.
I have very thick and curly hair too. I use the nano silver Conair straightener and I love it, straightens my hair very good. I try to straighten my hair only on weekends when I want to look my best. Going from straightening my hair every day, to about 2-3 days of the week has made my hair A LOT healthier.


You should also use Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner. You can get it at Target, Walgreens, CVS for cheap. It's for frizzy/dry hair and it makes it look so much better and healthier. You just put it in after you straighten your hair. It seriously works wonders for me. This is what it looks like.





http://www.overstockdrugstore.com/produc鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment